RI.gov R.I. Government Agencies | Privacy Policy


Active employees:

Log in to your account


Log in to your account


Read the latest Compass

Access TIAA:

Suspect Disability Pension Fraud?

Call 401-462-TIPS to report suspected disability fraud.

Disability Pension Forms

Continuing Annual Statement: Disability pension recipients should use this Continuing Annual Statement form to report outside earnings and confirm disability status. 

Annual Medical Update: Disability pension recipients should have their doctors complete this Annual Medical Update form to confirm whether or not they are still disabled.