RI.gov R.I. Government Agencies | Privacy Policy


Active employees:

Log in to your account


Log in to your account


Read the latest Compass

Access TIAA:

Suspect Disability Pension Fraud?

Call 401-462-TIPS to report suspected disability fraud.

Membership Forms

If you would like guidance on how to complete your retirement forms, please click here.

  • Change of Information: Use the Change of Information form to tell ERSRI about a name change, new address, new e-mail address or telephone number.
  • Beneficiary Designation: Use this form to tell ERSRI who you would like to name as your primary and contingent beneficiaries.
  • TIAA Beneficiary Designation:  If you worked after June 30, 2012 within ERSRI, please remember to update your beneficiaries with TIAA as well.  To change your beneficiary online, please visit www.tiaa.org/beneficiary.
  • HARTFORD Life Insurance Beneficiary Designation:  Use this HARTFORD Life Insurance Beneficiary Designation form if you would like to name a new beneficiary on your HARTFORD policy.  This form must be sent directly to the HARTFORD Insurance address located on the form.
  • Agreement of Trustee/Custodian: Use this form if you have left your job and would like to roll your contributions into another qualified retirement plan.
  • Affidavit of Domestic Partnership: Use this form to tell ERSRI about your Domestic Partnership or the termination of a Domestic Partnership.
  • Salary Verification for Service Credit: Use this form to help ERSRI determine your service credits based on salary.
  • Day Count Verification: Use this form if you are a teacher who needs ERSRI to determine your service credits based on the number of days you have worked.
  • Application for Eligibility and Benefit Estimate: Use this form if you are considering retirement and would like to receive information on your retirement eligibility and estimated pension benefit amount.
  • Application for Termination Packet: Use this Application for Termination Packet if you are a member of ERSRI/MERS and are requesting a refund of contributions.
  • Employer Certification Termination: Use this Employer Certification Termination form upon termination of employee.