RI.gov R.I. Government Agencies | Privacy Policy


Active employees:

Log in to your account


Log in to your account


Read the latest Compass

Access TIAA:

Suspect Disability Pension Fraud?

Call 401-462-TIPS to report suspected disability fraud.

Retiree Forms

  • Change of Information:  Use this Change of Information form to tell ERSRI about a name change, new address, new email address or telephone number.
  • Change of Direct Deposit: Use this Change of Direct Deposit form to have your pension payment deposited right into your bank account, or to change your account information if you have switched banks.
  • Tax Change: Use this Tax Change form if you would like to change the amount of taxes withheld from your monthly pension payment.
  • Post-Retirement Employment: Use this Monthly Notification of Post-Retirement Employment form to let ERSRI know about any days you've worked each month for an employer that participates in ERSRI.
  • Beneficiary Designation Form:  Use this Beneficiary Designation form to tell ERSRI who you would like to name as your primary and contingent beneficiaries. 
  • Affidavit of Domestic Partnership: Use this Affidavit of Domestic Partnership form tell ERSRI about your Domestic Partnership or the termination of a Domestic Partnership.
  • HARTFORD Life Insurance Beneficiary Designation: Use this HARTFORD Life Insurance Beneficiary Designation form if you would like to name a new beneficiary on your HARTFORD life insurance policy.  This form must be sent directly to the HARTFORD Insurance address located on the form.
  • TIAA Beneficiary Designation:  If you worked after June 30, 2012 within ERSRI, please remember to update your beneficiaries with TIAA as well.  To change your TIAA  beneficiary online click www.tiaa.org/beneficiary
  • Retiree Healthcare Cancellation: Use this Retiree Healthcare Cancellation form if you no longer wish to receive health care benefits through the state of Rhode Island.
  • Pension Deduction Cancellation:  Use this Pension Deduction Cancellation form if you wish to cancel your Group Life, Union Dues, AFLAC, Credit Union or SECA deduction from your pension.